A vegetarian spin on the classic stuffed peppers.
What you will Need:
- large bell peppers ( I prefer yellow because they have a more subtle taste)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of cooked spinach chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- shredded cheese for top
This recipes makes about 2-3 peppers. Or 4-6 halves
What to do:
- First preheat oven to 425*F ad wash and slice the peppers in half lengthwise.
- Then, whip cream cheese until smooth and add spinach and spice and mix.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the peppers until completely full.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the pepper is fully cooked
- Finish by adding cheese and allowing to melt
Have with any of you favourite main dishes, such as Stuffed Pork Tenderloin