What You Will Need:
- 1 Chicken breast
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 cup of Olive Oil
What To Do:
- Pour the oil in a medium sized pan and heat up.
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized chunks.
- Mix your seasoning together and, place the chicken and seasoning in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the chicken until completely coated
- Place the seasoned chicken in the hot oil and cook thoroughly on both sides.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, take out of oil and place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
Sever with your favourite salad or try in a wrap!