What you will need:
- 1 head of Broccoli
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped bacon
- Chop broccoli into bite sized pieces and cook in boiling water to half cooked.
- Start cheese sauce: melt butter and add flour, cook slightly and stir in milk.
- Season sauce and once starting to thicken add cheese and half cooked broccoli
- Pour into a casserole dish and stop with cheese, bread crumbs and cooked bacon.
- Place in the oven on broil for about 20 minutes and serve