What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups of salted butter
- 1/4 cup of corn starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
What To Do:
- First, preheat oven to 375*F. Start by whipping the butter in a medium mixing bowl on high. The butter should white and fluffy.
- Sift in the corn starch and powdered sugar. Mix again
- Add the flour, mix until fully combined and add vanilla
- If you are pipping, find your preferred tip and pipe out cookies. Place in oven until they are just golden around the edges about 15-20 minutes
- If you are rolling out the cookies simply spoon about a tbsp of dough on a cooking sheet and bake.
Tip! if the cookies are too soft, add more flour or sugar. If they are too hard, add more whipped butter. The consistence all depends on whether you are piping or rolling out the cookies.