What you will need:
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 package of frozen spinach
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
Before you start:
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Thaw out spinach and dry with paper towel.
- soften cream cheese to room temperature.
- First, dice up red pepper and onions
- and finely chop spinach
- In a medium mixing bowl add cream cheese (softened), garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, mix on medium speed until well combined
- Then, add diced onions and bell pepper to the cream cheese mixture, and combine
- Add spinach to mixture and mix on low until just incorporated.
- Place in a oven safe dish, top with cheese and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot with Pita chips