What you will need:
- 3 medium potatoes
- one medium onion
- one chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- First, cube potatoes in bite-size pieces and place in a medium size bowl.
- cover with olive oil and season with desired spices and lemon juice.
- Slice onion and add to potatoes
- made a bowl out of aluminium foil, and place the potatoes and onion in the container.
- Place potatoes on the grill and allow to cook fully (should take about an hour)
- Next, cut the chicken in half (butterfly chicken completely)
- marinade chicken in lemon juice, thyme, parsley and other desired spices.
- Make sure grill is at proper temperature (chicken should read an internal temperature no lower than 160*F) The chicken breast should only take around 20-30 minutes, adjust time accordingly.